Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jan 1, 2013


MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods



My weight loss progress says 0 today, but hopefully by Jan 7 it will be down at least two pounds! As I said yesterday, one of my goals is to reach my ideal weight, but I plan on doing it by losing a healthy amount of weight each week and not starving myself. That said, I plan to repost my badge every week as a measure of accountability for my progress.

Today my workout was Fire Up Your Abs from Day 2 of the RevAbs program. My messing around with this program towards the end of last year definitely strengthened me some, but I still felt it today and am most definitely going to feel it tomorrow. However, in my head, and I'm sure I'll say it again, if I don't feel the workout tomorrow, I'm not working out hard enough!! So, here's to feeling each and every workout even if its just in little ways. I want to know those muscles are working! When it comes to intensity, I'm guessing I was at about an 8 or 7. I did modify but not as much as I would have in the past. And the spice round always pushes me to stop modifying - I honestly have a love hate relationship with the spice round.

Aside from the workout, I had an okay nutrition day. I had my chocolate vegan shakeology for breakfast and again for dinner, but ate most of the leftover goodies from new years (chocolate chip cookies and vanilla almond bites), now I've just got some 70% dark chocolate hiding in the cupboard for me to peel off a square when I'm in need of something semi-sweet. I also chowed down some baby carrots and a few slices of deli turkey.

And among all of this, I've also managed to reorganize the cupboard in the kitchen, as well as document everything that was in there and how much we have of it with my Out of Milk Android App. I've gotten to mess around on my brand new specially built desktop computer that is awesomely fast, is hooked with two gigantic monitors, and a new set of speaker. No more tiny little netbook for me (that I was borrowing and wasn't actually my own!). However, I'm still excited for getting the Microsoft Surface Pro soon(ish).

Looking forward to a new day and a new workout tomorrow! Revving it high and revving it low to meet my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment